Thank you for your interest in reserving a Pheasant Hunting Farm with SouthDakotaWild!
Below are the steps in making your reservation for a farm.Â
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR FARM:
1. Review the available farms on this web site
2. Select a farm that works for your groupâ€™s size
3. Find a weekend that is open that works for your schedule
4. Call our office and reserve your space.
5. At the time of reservation we will just need the deposit of $200 for one person,
we will then reserve that farm under the group leader's name and for the size of the party.Â All other members of the party will have 10 days to either mail in a check or they can call the office with their credit card information.Â If the group leader chooses, he can pay in full and collect the money from the other members of the party directly.
6. The final balance for early registrations must be paid by August 1.
7. All information about the exact hunt location, what to pack, how to get there and the farmerâ€™s contact info will only be given when the entire hunt is paid in full, after August 1.